- All patients will be screened for illness or risk factors prior to each in-person appointment.
- No patient or family member with illness or recent exposure risk will be permitted to enter the office.
- * Telemedicine (remote audio/video) appointments are available to serve those patients who are unable to or should not attend in person.
- Current patients will not have their treatment interrupted due to illness
- Do not hesitate to contact office at
936-596-0575 with any questions or concerns.
Online Recovery Meetings:
Compassionate care for individuals with drug and alcohol use disorders
Serving Houston and surrounding areas
Magnolia, Montgomery, Conroe, The Woodlands, Humble, Tomball, Cypress, Katy
Board-certified addiction doctor
Treatment for opioid and alcohol use disorders
Medication for addiction treatment (MAT)
Management of cravings